Keats Manufacturing Co. has been a trusted producer of high-quality stamped metal components since 1958, with some of the most well-known companies in industries from automotive to appliances using our custom metal clips. We design, manufacture, and assemble custom clips in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, with secondary services that include vacuum hardening, oil quenching, and Austempering, with unlimited plating resources. Learn more about the shape, size, and material options you can choose from when you partner with Keats for metal clips.
Different Shapes for Clips and Fasteners
As a fastener and clip manufacturer, we produce these metal components in a comprehensive range of shapes. Some of the most common shapes we manufacture include:
- D-spring clips
- Flat spring clips
- Dart clips
- Round metal clips
- Tubular clips
- Metal hinge clips
- Industrial metal shelf clips
Whether you need a simple shape or a complex custom design, Keats has the expertise and production technology to meet your needs.
Size Range for Clips and Fasteners
Our team precision manufactures small and large metal clips and fasteners, offering a variety of sizes to fit the needs of each application. We’ll be happy to provide you with a competitive quote on a custom solution based on your needed clip size, along with shape and material specifications.
Common Materials for Clips and Fasteners
Industrial clips and fasteners come in a variety of material compositions, depending on the needs of the application and your budget. Some of the most common materials include:
- High carbon steel
- Low carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- Cold rolled steel
- Beryllium copper
- Phosphor bronze
Common Industries That Use Industrial Metal Clips and Fasteners
Metal clips have applications throughout diverse industries in control switches, wire management, brake systems, airbags, fender assemblies, and door, instrument, and solar panels, to name a few. Some of the most common industries we work with include:
- Appliances. Keats provides end-to-end solutions and small metal stamped parts for our appliance industry customers. A long list of commercial and residential appliances use our components, including ovens, refrigerators, and washers.
- Automotive. The automotive industry has strict requirements regarding part quality, for safety and reliability purposes. Keats understands these needs and has been producing spring clips for the automotive industry since 1971.
- Aerospace. Safety and effectiveness are particularly critical for the aerospace industry, where clips must meet stringent tolerance and precision requirements. Our three ISO- and TS-certified facilities have the capability for RoHS-compliant manufacturing.
- Communications. This sector relies on machined components like clips for smooth telecom operations and dependable infrastructure parts.
- Construction. Metal clips for the construction industry must be capable of withstanding heavy loads and use as well as corrosive environments to maintain structural integrity.
- Electrical distribution. Clips in electrical distribution applications, such as within electrical panels, circuit breakers, and fuse boxes, must be dependable and made from materials suitable for electrical environments.
- General manufacturing. Our metal clips are customizable for an endless array of manufacturing applications. The Keats team can work with you to produce a part specifically for your operation.
- Medical and medical devices. The healthcare industry requires equipment that won’t break down when exposed to the body’s natural processes. Also, devices for this industry must be free of defects and contaminants.
- Military. Durable and accurate components are important for withstanding rugged applications in mission-critical military equipment. We build Mil-Spec products with an unsurpassed level of reliable precision.
- Renewable energy. This industry requires wiring clips and fasteners that are durable enough to perform without failure in inclement weather and extreme environmental conditions.
Partner With Keats Manufacturing
The Keats difference means never having to compromise on quality or customer service. We utilize innovative CAD/CAM, CNC, and EDM technology for our custom-designed clips and have a team of highly experienced tool and die makers. To ensure our components adhere to stringent quality specifications, whether it’s a single prototype or an order of 50 million parts, Keats collects data during all production stages to complete a comprehensive final inspection prior to delivery. Ultimately, we ensure you receive the most effective clip possible at an affordable price with just-in-time delivery.